Metro West GLRS is a part of a network of seventeen sites to provide professional learning and other resources to educators and families of students with disabilities.
Metro West serves the following school systems: Clayton County, Cobb County, Douglas County and Forsyth County; Atlanta Public Schools and Marietta City.
In addition, Metro West also serves North and South Metro GNETS and H.A.V.E.N. Academy.
What we do…
GLRS staff is specialized in providing professional learning, technical assistance and coaching for school systems on a variety of topics related to students with disabilities including:
- Provide Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) support to school systems
- Assist Focus Schools with CCRPI
- Analyze data
- Facilitate math and reading projects
- Implement/support drop-out prevention initiatives
- Support transition planning and services
- Develop other specialties based on student needs related to the CCRPI and SPP/APR